The property has a size of 565 decare (139.61 acre, 56.5 hec, 6 081 609 ft²) and is situated near Sofia, 12 km from the city center, Lyulin highway and the Ring Road (Okolovrasten pat). The property has a magnificent view of the Lyulin Mountain and the city of Sofia. The plot is subject to Detailed Settlement Plan procedure and Master Plan for building a golf course (with 18 holes and 150 houses), golf club and hotel.
The area is located 12 km from the city center, at the foot of the southern slopes of Lyulin Mountain and surrounded by the green fields of countryside. The property is close to the Ring Road and 800 meters from the junction of newly opened Eurocorridor № 4: Vidin – Sofia – Thessaloniki, which is considered part of the Eastern corridor North-South (Poland, Bellarus-Ukraine-Romania-Bulgaria-Greece). The location provides convenient access to the international road E-80 Belgrade-Istanbul.
The plot is appropriate for investment and development of the following:
– Residential community – the property has a magnificent view of the Lyulin Mountain to Sofia and may host a residential area of more than 600 houses, shops, restaurants, etc.
– Large logistics center with warehouses – the proximity of the property to major roads is very convenient for the construction of a logistics center.
– Business park with offices, shops and underground garages.
– Commercial centre with shops, restaurants.
– Luna parc.
– Sport centre.
– Exhibition centre.
– Medical and rehabilitation centres.